In the latest music video of Cardi B, "WAP", with cameos of Kylie Jenner, Normani, Rosalía, Mulatto, Sukihana, and Rubi Rose, the latest beauty and make-up trends of this year were reflected. Check the video with 7 beauty tips for 2020 you can show off after partying starts again!
- The new WAP video got over 49 million views in 3 days!
- Start practicing your makeup skills because this is the year to go over the top.
- Check out what's in and which styles are making a comeback!
1. Glowing skin, achieved by multipurpose balms for face and body.
2. Cool tones like blues, greens and purples
3. Striking eyeliner that replaces the classic black shade for more daring colors.
4. 70's style blush that covers cheeks and temples.
Mulatto in the WAP video music clip
5. Embellishments. Whether it's on your nails or your face, this year more is more!
6. The 90's sculpted eyeshadows and brown lip liner are back.
Singer Rita Ora
7. Twiggy-like lashes, both top and bottom lashes must be super elongated