- Eating a proper breakfast adds nutritional value to your daily diet.
- It's best to skip breakfast than to eat unhealthy! These 5 foods can make a difference in your life!
- Hollywood stars and top musicians usually follow a healthy lifestyle, so let's take a look at what they're eating!
Gwyneth Paltrow cookbook author
1. If there is one Hollywood celebrity who knows how to eat, that's actress Gwyneth Paltrow. The cookbook author is the owner of lifestyle company called Goop. On her website she has a section on food where she gives tips and recipes for healthy meals. You can also follow her company on Instagram and write down this awesome açaí bowl recipe.
2. Another big television personality who is completely into a healthy lifestyle is Kourtney Kardashian. She has also launched her own health and wellness website called Poosh. On Instagram the 'Keeping up With the Kardashians' star shared a breakfast photo that talks about The Slow-Carb Diet
The Slow-Carb Diet was created to help people lose weight in a short period of time.
3. Kelly Osbourne has revealed that one of the key factors in her dramatic weight loss, was that she started to eat in the mornings. She said a normal breakfast would be two egg whites with low-fat cheese or a bowl of Raisin Bran with low-fat milk.
4. Musician John Legend's wife Chrissy Teigen is also known for her cooking skills. The American model has released a line of cookware named Cravings by Chrissy Teigen, is a cookbook author and has hosted various cooking shows. Her ideal breakfast includes two eggs over easy with turkey bacon and avocado, and no coffee.
5. Pop musician Justin Timberlake ,works ut a lot outso he admits to having double breakfast in the mornings! The first one includes waffles with flax and almond butter and a scrambled egg. After his workout the singer another egg or a protein shake.
Former NSYNC lead singer Justin Timberlake
These 5 foods can make a difference in your life!