Roland Mary is married to Nicole Poturalski, who is currently dating Brad Pitt.
Brad Pitt's girlfriend's husband' is surely a wordy sentence and a complex subject to start a phrase. German restaurateur Roland Mary is somewhat related to Brad's new affair, Internet is on fire and there's a lot to say about who he is. He is super private, but we still managed to get information from him. Wanna know more?
- Roland Mary is a 68-year-old businessman with a net worth of $10 million
- He owns a famous restaurant in Berlin, the capital of Germany.
- The 5" 10' tall entrepreneur is married to Nicole Poturalski, who is currently dating Brad Pitt.
- Berlin is one of the most open-minded cities in the world, people from every social tribe and nationality live there.
It was confirmed that Brad Pitt was dating the 27-year-old model, Nicole Poturalski. They were spotted together in public in a couple occasions and now it came to our attention that the model is married is actually legally married to Roland Mary.
We are living in 2020 people. Stuff is getting weird, and some for good. Like this one. Brad is going out with a girl that is married. And nobody cares. He doesn't care, Roland Mary doesn't care, and sure she is having fun with a superstar and a businessman next to her. Talk about life experiences!
Living in a more tolerable world, where women and men get the freedom to choose who they are with and at the time they want, it's incredible and has never happened before! Cheers for that! Now, learn more about the man!
According to sources, Roland said that he is very much aware of his wife's affair.
1) They have an open marriage and everything is clear between them. The entrepreneur is a very philosophical and deep person who doesn't have room in his life for negative feelings like jealousy.
2) Roland Mary is met Nicole Poturalski when she moved to Berlin with the dream of becoming a model. Poturalski and Roland have a 7-year-old son.
3) 'Borchardt' is the name of the restaurant the entrepreneur has near a luxury Regent hotel. It's like the TAO of California, but in Europe. All the Hollywood actors go there after the Berlinale Film Festival.