Very recently the famous singer and actress released her new single "Midnight Sky" from the album "She is Miley Cyrus". This young woman is well known in the entertainment world, and we've seen her grow up on our TVs with Hannah Montana. But there is still much to discover about this wonderful artist. Keep reading for more details.
- Miley Cyrus TV debut was in Disney Channel's Hannah Montana in 2006, next to her father Billy Ray Cyrus.
- The 27-year-old has a net worth of $168 million.
- She was married to Liam Hemsworth for 8 months after a nine-year relationship. Now Miley is single again after her 10-month relationship with Cody Simpson.
The singer and actress has always been very open about her private life and her tastes.
She's been in the public eye these past few weeks for the premiere of his new video clip "Midnight Sky" which had more than 23 million views within hours of being released. A complete success!
As we've said before, Miley Cyrus grew up in front of our screens, and although we know many things about her life, we are sure that you did not know these 5 cool things about her. Check them out.
1. Dolly Parton is her Godmother
The successful country singer is friends with Miley's father. They've been on stage together many times and even performed a duet at The Grammys in 2019.
2. She has a heart condition
The singer revealed in her biographical book that she has Tachycardia. This condition is not dangerous for her but it makes her heart beat faster than normal.
3. Miley is not only and actress and a singer but also a visual artist
She debuted her collection in New York Fashion Week in 2014. It was called "Dirty Hippie".
4. Destiny Hope is the name that their parents gave her when she was born
Picked by her father Billy Ray Cyrus and legally changed by her. Miley comes from "smiley" her nickname.
5. The 27-year-old singer has recently released a talk show on Instagram called "Bright Minded: Live with Miley".