We already know that Eva Mendes, the 46-year-old actress, is beautiful and that she has been on the big screen for several years. She is also the envy of all the girls for being the couple of the handsome actor Ryan Gosling. But there is much more of Eva Mendes that you can discover if you keep reading.
- Eva Mendes is an American actress of Cuban descent +who was born in Mami, Florida on March 5th of 1974.
- The 46-year-old actress has an estimated net worth of $20 million.
- She stands at 5ft 5in from the floor.
We've seen her in several Hollywood movies, like Training Day. She's been named one of the 10 most desired women on the planet more than once. So much so that she took the heart of Hollywood heartthrob actor Ryan Gosling, 39.
They've been together for more than 9 years and share two beautiful daughters with Hispanic names, Esmeralda Amada and Amada Lee.
Those are things we already knew about the Hitch actress, but here we will reveal 5 things that we bet you did not know about Eva Mendes.
Eva Mendes as a child
1. She was bullied in junior high
The actress is one of the most beautiful and famous Hollywood celebrities now, but past times were not that kind to Eva.
Junior high was a living nightmare, she revealed in an interview some time ago.
The actress even reflected on it and came to the conclusion that the reason why they kept picking on her was that she showed fear and anxiety.
That is all in the past now.
2. The 46-year-old actress is also a music video star. Mendes participated in Aerosmith's Hole in My Soul, The Strokes The End has no End and Will Smith's Miami.
3. Her parents divorce was the reason why she moved to L.A. The actress of Hitch was born in Miami but at the age of 10 her parents got divorced, so she moved to Los Angeles with her mother and 2 brothers.
Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes taking a walk through Père Lachaise cemetery in Paris in 2011
4. Cemeteries are a thing for her. Is not like the actress of Training Day hangs out in such places, but she finds them fascinating. Her favorite is Père Lachaise cemetery in Paris, where Jim Morrison was buried.
This is what the actress would look like as a nun
5. She wanted to be a nun.
As unbelievable as it sounds, Eva Mendes was determined to become a nun until she realized it was an unpaid job. So she got one very well paid.