Since 2014 the Cameron Diaz has kept a low profile and hasn't been seen on screen. She is publicly active on Instagram, where she has 7 million followers, released a couple of books, joined the dance video mobile app TikTok, and even created a brand of wines called Avaline that is "clean, vegan wine without all the extras". Read more below!
- Her fame was skyrocketed at when she played a role in the movie "The Mask" with Jim Carey
- Cameron born in San Diego, California on 1972.
- She has a net worth of $140 million dollars.
- Her husband is famous rock singer Benji Madden from the band "Good Charlotte" and they have a son together.
1. Natural talent. When she auditioned in 1994 for Tina Carlyle in "The Mask", she never acted before. Her work consisted only into modeling and even did a shirtless scene in a +21 rated film!
2. Genes and healthy routine. She publicly admitted having Botox only once in her life. Her beauty and incredible body are a product of her healthy diet that several actors and entertainment stars follow called "The 7 Hollywood Diet".
3. She is retired from acting and Hollywood. Diaz disclosed to a friend during a conversation on Zoom that she wanted different things for her life, revealing the difficulties and stress of acting on a movie "you're owned and subjected to work for 12 long hours a day". Also, acting exposed her personal life to the public.